Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

On Christmas morning the best things Mom bought were these pop guns. They shot balls like ping pong balls. We had the best time with those even if they did have to stay at Mom and Dads house. Pops even got in on the action and broke a glass in the kitchen. I only wish I could have caught that on video.




Before we left Colorado the girls went out to clean off the porch at Grandma's and Pop's house. Naomi really worked hard on this Mom.




On our way home we flew out of Hayden in a snow storm at about 6:00 am. We were up at 3:30 to get to the airport by 5:00 am. When we got to Denver they had bumped our flight back an hour. We were delayed several times and finally got on the plane at 12:30 or so. We had to sit in the plane and wait for all the luggage to be loaded and then for a place on the deicing mat. Abigail was not happy about having to sit in one place. This is out the window of the airport while waiting. I wanted to post on my blog in the airport while we waited but I took the girls to a small play place while Ken "Read a book and watched our stuff".
Abigail's birthday was December 31 but Naomi thought we needed to celebrate a few days early.
Abigail's 1st birthday. Cheyenne was in NY with Mom and Paw Paw had dropped by to see the girls. Naomi and Daddy had made a cake and Naomi made one in her e-z bake oven for Abigail.






We then went to Pam and Joel's house to help rebuild their garage that burned down and bring in the new year. It was actually Abigail's birthday so I made a cake and we celebrated with our friends.



Toward the end of the night Abigail was very sleepy and couldn't sleep because we were playing a game and being very loud. Rebecca held Abigail while we played a game with a ball that shocks you sort of like a hot potato game. It was really fun. I know she really didn't want to play. We didn't get to bring in the new year at their house. Everyone left early.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

That video is HILARIOUS!!!! I got cracked up when she put her whole face in. What a kid!! That was great.

OK, you know how I figured out your husband's URL was Bro Ken's Thoughts and not Broken Thoughts? Well, here's another one for ya...All this time I've been thinking you had your CNA for nursing. It just clicked tonight that it stands for your girl's names. LOL Boy, I really have it together, huh?

~Kristi

CNA Momma said...

Boy you are slow. LOL
But I Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I have the absolute cutest nieces in the world. They are so absolutely spoiled, and I love making them worse so I can hand them back to their mama , smile, and walk away. :)

Unknown said...

You girls are growing up really fast and they are all three very sweet girls. It is nice to catch up with you on your blog!
Lisa Peeler