Friday, February 8, 2008

Back to School at 33!

There has not been much going on here other than that Ken has been looking for a new job. He went to ECPI and checked out what classes he could take to give him a better career. He has been doing all the preregistration stuff and will be starting classes next week. He will be in school for 15 months and will be going to night classes Monday through Thursday nights after working a full day. He works so hard for us and will be going to school too. Please pray for him as he will be gone a lot more and will not be getting home until 11:15 at night. The girls will miss him a lot but we are going to rearrange our schedule to be up early and spend time with Daddy and eat a big breakfast together. I pray that God will bless this opportunity and Ken as he makes a career change. He will be in school for Medical Imaging Technician. The school has a 100% hiring rate out of the classes and there are only 3 schools in the nation that teach this field. We pray that the Lord will make this a good chance to help our missionary friends and family. He may be able to travel some and see some of our friends and family in other countries. With all of his technical training he could work on many things on the mission field. Ken is so good at technical things. I know he will do great. I am really proud of him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

33!! WhoHoo!! Imagine That! :)

Love you Bro.

Kristi said...

I think it's great that he's going back to school for this. He's very mechanically minded and I think he'll do great too. Who knows what the future holds, but God!?

~Kristi