OK! I have been tagged and have not had time to respond to the crazy things about myself.
Did anyone else have to think really hard to come up with 6 things? I am supposed to tag 6 other bloggers but I don't know 6 other people that blog other than the ones that have been tagged already, so I am not tagging anyone.
Well, here goes.
1. I would rather do something myself than to go through the trouble of explaining to someone else how I want something done and then hope they do it the way I want it. I know things would get done faster if I designate.
2. I can't do just one thing at a time. When I am cleaning I start with one thing and then see that something else needs done, so I switch to that, then I go to something else without finishing the first thing I started. It drives my husband crazy and takes me longer to do things.
3. I have crafty moods. I have to be in the mood to scrapbook, make things, or sew. I have things started that are still not finished from last year.
4. I can't stand needing help on something. I want to figure it out myself even if it takes an hour. I want to do it myself. It drives my husband crazy when he wants to help and I don't want him to. I have also gotten a taste of how Cheyenne does the same thing in her school work. She will take an hour to do 3 division problems but gets mad when I try to help her so it won't take 15 minutes.
5. I can't grow a garden. I tried to grow a garden in our front yard where the grass wouldn't grow. We plowed, planted, fertilized, and watered. I pulled grass for days from around the plants. The only thing that would grow then, was grass. It finally took over my garden. I even kill plants in my house unless it is a cactus that doesn't need water very often.
6. I love Clearance sales! I will buy things for showers or birthdays, months in advance if it is on clearance. I bought 20 big heart pillows in July last year for Christmas preasents for my girls to give their friends, because I got a great deal on them.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
I've been tagged!
Posted by CNA Momma at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Tammy, life is easier if you'll just let someone help you!!!
;)
You could tag Ken!!! I KNOW he won't have trouble thinking up six weird things. HA!
~Kristi
Post a Comment