Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!




I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day. I did! My family came to our house for lunch and had a good time.
Thinking about the sea horse on Father's Day, you should be glad your not a seahorse. Seahorses are one of the only creatures that the male gives birth to the babies. It is quite fascinating! I'm glad God made us like he did. I loved the experience of my children growning and feeling them in my tummy! There is nothing like being the Mommy. But there is a special bond between a child and his Daddy! I love you Ken and the girls do too! You are the best Daddy to my girls!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

We had a good Father's Day too. I cooked a meal which consisted of Bruce's favorites. Then the kids and I went to visit daddy while Bruce slept (3rd shift). And you're right...there's a special bond between a father and child.

~Kristi