Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Teddy!

Sunday, was my brother Ted's birthday. We went to Mom's for his favorite meal, lasagna! I love it too. Mom did a great job on the lasagna and Jen made a really good salad! I just brought the bread. Our friend Amy made the cake for Ted's birthday and did a great job again! She is a professional!

The girls were going to help Uncle Teddy blow out his candle but he did it so fast that they didn't even see it!

Naomi licked off the candle. Abigail was really enjoying the cake and ice cream. She had it all over herself and Uncle Teddy!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday Ted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had better.. but I'm sure I was too young to remember them :)

Thanks for a great birthday! Now where did I put that picture of Ken getting a wedgie???