We made it!! Everything was fine. The last hour Abigail had had enough! I sat in the back and let her sit beside me buckled in the seat belt. She still wanted out of the car. We arrived around 4:30 our time. The girls jumped out as soon as we got here. Lots of the family is already here and tomorrow is the actual reunion. It has been fun seeing family we haven't seen since we got married. I will post pictures later tonight but wanted to let you know we are here! Thank you so much to everyone that has been praying for us.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Praise the Lord! Sleep well tonight, take lots of pictures :)
Have fun! Glad you made it there safe. I would have to agree with Abigail, I don't like traveling either.
YAY! Glad you made it safe. I can only imagine how little Abigale wanted out of the car. I would have been the same way. I don't do well just riding to Gatlinburg. LOL
~Kristi
Post a Comment