I drove all night and made it until 6:00 this morning. Ken took over driving and I am trying to sleep in the back with Naomi. IMPOSSIBLE! She keeps poking me and tapping me for things. Abigail has been pretty good but is starting to get grumpy. I have gotten about an hour all together sleep in the last 5 hours. Hopefully I will get some sleep tonight. We are trucking toward St. Louis, MO. Thanks for all the prayers. I didn't get tired at all until we stopped at 6 when all the girls woke up. It hit me when we stopped. Will post later!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I hope you get LOTS of rest soon!
Love ya,
~Kristi
Praying ya'll continue to have a safe trip! Thanks for taking the time to give us an update! I hope you get some GOOOOOD rest tonight!!
Woohoo! On the road again... Have a great day tomorrow. Get some rest.
Post a Comment