Thursday, July 3, 2008

A good night sleep!

Wow, does it feel good to sleep!!!! We stopped in a little town before we got out of Kansas last night at a hotel around 11:00 PM our time. It is not very clean and is very 70's style but it had beds! Boy, did it feel good to finally sleep. I slept hard too. I woke up at 7:00 our time, 6:00 here. We are getting on the road in a few minutes but I wanted to let you know we will be at Mom and Dad's around 3:30 their time. The girls can't wait to be off the road. Abigail is sick of her seat. Movies work really good for Naomi. If she has one going she is quiet and does great. I hope to have a good drive today since we have all slept well. I learned some interesting things from my husband on the trip through Kansas City. There we railroad yards all through there and a lot of trains. I tried to get a picture of one of them that I will post later. Well, let's hit the road!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm so glad you got some sleep. I've been worried and praying for you, that you would be all right on the road and driving.

~Kristi