
Saturday we went brook fishing with the Carter family. Naomi was so excited to get going they went off together and I just LOVE the previous picture! It is very different fishing than many are used to. You have to sneak up on the bank and just drop in your hook. Naomi had an absolute Blast!! She kept catching them. Ken would no sooner get her fish off the hook and put a worm on it, she would catch another before he got his in the water. I kept hearing the squeals of joy that she caught another one. I tried to fish but Abigail would start screaming. Ken said Naomi caught about 20 fish. Every time I went over to them to get a picture they wouldn't catch anything. Cheyenne didn't want to fish so she stayed up with Aunt Theresa and some others most of the time. That is why I didn't get any pictures of her.
This is some of the family fishing.
I cropped this picture to the one above so you could see the ones fishing but I also wanted those who have never been brook fishing to see the whole area.
Aunt Lynnie .jpg)
Uncle Lawrence
Naomi said she was having so much fun!
Abigail still wasn't feeling good and finally went to sleep before we ate. I would have loved to sleep out there. It was beautiful. Cool in the shade, all wrapped up in a blanket with fresh mountain air blowing over you. It was
Some of the brook trout that we caught.
Theresa and Chelsey manning the fries.
Pops and Uncle Lawrence cooking brook trout that we caught.
Fried Brookie




.jpg)
3 comments:
The pictures of the brook fishing were beautiful!! Abigale looked snug as a bug. We had to blow the picture up to find her. LoL
~Kristi
Tammy the pictures are so beautiful. The trout looks delish.I hope Abigale feels better soon~ Lisa
I love these pics. The 1st one looks like a postcard. It looks like ya'll are having a blast.
Post a Comment